The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, through the Academy Positions Committee (APC), is soliciting for volunteers to serve as authors, content advisors and reviewers for the following papers. APC is inviting you to identify individuals qualified to serve in these roles, or, if you have expertise in any of the areas below and have interest in working on the development of a paper, please request an application.
Selection of author/s, a content advisor and external reviewers will begin when an adequate applicant pool is acquired. Please see qualifications to serve as author, content advisor or reviewer for academy position and/or practice paper.
- Integration of Medical Nutrition Therapy and Pharmacotherapy
- Using Dietary Reference Intakes
- Communicating Accurate Food and Nutrition Information
Position and Practice Papers on the Same Topic:
- Nutrition Intervention in the Treatment of Eating Disorders
- Addressing Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities